Finding the right lacrosse goalie pants for you can be a bit challenging at times.
So, we made this guide to help you with your decision.
Below, you will find the best lacrosse goalie pants as per our research that we did.
Best Lacrosse Goalie Pants Reviews
Lacrosse Goalie Pants Buying Guide
Flexibility, safety, stability, fitment, and comfortable experience are the main parameters you should consider in the lacrosse goalie pants.
Protective pads for shock absorption over the critical sections make it safe.
- Seams: The internal seams of the pants protect the structural stability and the stretchable features.You should be able to run, bend, jump, and stretch your legs comfortably.
- Fabric: Synthetic blended fabric is the recommended material for the pants. The machine woven construction will have highly dense constriction with a high stretch ratio. It is resistant to water, heat, humidity, dirt, and allergens. It is hand and machine washable.
- Construction: Protective foam pads with shockproof layers should be stitched over the exterior thighs, scrotum, pelvis, and the quadriceps. These pads can protect the sensitive parts from external impact due to fall and collisions. The frontal protective layer should have sufficient space for the shielding cup at the scrotum area.
- Waistband: The waistband should have a highly elastic construction which can fit on comfortably and tightly. It should allow free circulation and movement of muscles.
- Size: The lacrosse goalie pants are generally compact in size which extends from the hips to the upper thighs.